Friday, March 26, 2010

New Beginnings

I am so excited to begin this new phase of my life...blogging! Who would have thought!? Honestly, I LOVE writing down my life in journals because I have such a short term memory that I never want to forget 'unforgettable' moments! Blogging has opened up a whole new world to me! Maybe it was slightly peer pressure...Jenn, Kelsey, Cortney, Abby...thanks A LOT! :)

Speaking of 'new beginnings', I have to start with the most recent new chapter in my life- marrying my best friend...the man of my dreams, my knight in shining armor- Kyle Queen! Yes...I married into ROYALTY! OK..maybe not exactly, but being a "Queen" definitely has its perks and it has a nice ring to it. If nothing else he treats me like royalty...most of the time! LOL. We committed our lives to each other on October 24, 2009 in Little Rock, AR at An Enchanting Evening (yes..that IS the name of the place- coincidence? I think not!). It was a GORGEOUS DAY! God seriously planned that one. I prayed every day since we got engaged (Jan. 30) that He would bring beautiful weather with the leaves changing color and everything. He answered my prayer far beyond anything I could have imagined, but the best part was walking down the isle watching Kyle's face light up! It was a magical day! The pictures below capture a glimpse of the beginning of the rest of our life together!




















Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of our wedding day!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw I lub fall weddings... I wish we could have had ours in the fall so pretty!!
yay for blogging!!

March 27, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Kelsey's Corner said...

Woo hoo for us being in the blog world! This is going to be fun! Loved your post!

March 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home