Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goodbye Spring Break...Hello Praxis III (Ugh!)

Well it's official. Spring Break is gone and never to be seen again this school year. However, it was VERY RELAXING! Kyle and I had a wonderful week off together, spending most of our time drinking coffee and reading at Borders. And I'm proud to say that I have FINALLY finished the Twilight Series! I know...I'm a little late, but Breaking Dawn was definitely the best book out of them all! I don't want to give it away to anyone who hasn't finished them yet- oh wait! I'm probably the only one slacking behind! LOL. Still- can't wait for Eclipse to come out in theaters!

On a different note...dum dum dum...the dreaded Praxis III!! It's the final "graded" stage of my teaching license until I can get my standard license and never have to worry about this stinkin' Praxis anymore! :) My assessment date is April 8th (next Thursday) and I seriously can't wait to just get it over with! She will only observe a 45 minute lesson in my classroom, but there is an hour long interview before AND after the lesson! Being judged and critiqued on every response I give is slightly nerve wrecking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home