Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pregnant?...nope

So I got sick last Thursday and didn't start to feel better until this past Monday. I was nauseous, exhausted, and I had a constant stomach pain. I was practically bed ridden all weekend and every time I stood up, I felt dizzy. I spent a lot of time leaning over the toilet, but never threw up. The funniest part about this whole thing was at LEAST 3 people asked me if I was pregnant...don't worry the test proved negative, so I'm in the clear. LOL If you ever need to lose weight to fit into your swim suit for the summer- not eating for 5 days will definitely help you get there. LOL I'm still not back to my normal self- my stomach still acts weird sometimes and I'm getting impatient with it. I'm ready to feel 110% better!

The countdown has begun- 4 weeks and 1 day until school is out! Yay! I'm so ready for this year to be over! The best part is, I'll know my class list for next year very soon!

Kyle and I have lots of plans for the summer months! One we're planning right now is going on our honeymoon in July! We're looking at going on a cruise to the Bahamas! I've never booked a vacation on a cruise line, so I'm learning all kinds of things about what I need to bring and what to budget for. We're still trying to decide on a 'reasonable' budget! LOL Also- my parents want to come out to NWA and visit us this summer! I can't wait to see them and help them fall in love with the area! :) Now that my dad is officially retired from chiropractic care after 31 years to the day, they are able to pick up and travel more easily. I'm so proud of him and look forward to seeing how he will spend his time now!

The last thing I want to blog about today is a new hairstyle. I'm growing out my hair and Kyle really likes it curly, so I'm thinking about getting a loose spiral perm next month. The last time I got a perm- my hair was really short and I looked like Annie. LOL I'm really excited about it now and plan on taking these pictures with me when I get it done! Let me know what you think!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home