Sunday, July 11, 2010

June Birthdays

Last month Kyle and I celebrated both of our birthdays. Both of us were 25 years old for exactly 15 days! Kyle's birthday was June 15th and mine was on June 30th. For his 25th birthday, he wanted to go to Golden Corral and we had a friend who worked there and I told her it was his birthday- so the whole crew came over and sang to him and put a clean coffee filter on his head that said- Happy Birthday Kyle! It was hilarious! :) Kyle was so embarrassed. We didn't do much because we don't have a lot of money to spend, but at the end of the night I gave him his first- HUSBAND birthday card! I love FIRSTS!
15 days later we celebrated my 26th birthday! Wow- I've crossed over the halfway mark and am now closer to 30! It's crazy how quickly we grow up. Isn't that always what we dream about when we're little girls though? Growing up, getting married, having a job and a nice home, and little feet running around. I have loved the 20's so far though. It's nice being on my own, making my own decisions, being able to drink if I choose to, and renting a car.
Anyways...for my birthday, I had to be at a math workshop all day, but my co-teachers threw me a little party with cookie cake, a birthday balloon, and the wonderful birthday song!



Then, when I got home Kyle surprised me by taking me to dinner at:

I am in love with this restaurant!
I got a cosmopolitan drink- Delicious!

A bang bang shrimp appetizer (which is the best appetizer in the world!)

And for the main course- filet mignon with garlic potatoes and asparagus! (I was so excited when the food came I forgot to take a picture! LOL)
In my opinion, it is the best restaurant meal ever! I was in love! :)

Then Kyle took me to Starbucks for my favorite coffee drink- Caramel Macchiato! My night wouldn't be complete without coffee- if you know me at ALL! :)


Then we went to see Eclipse in theaters.

It's neat to know the movie came out on my birthday. It was wonderful! The best part was when Kyle started laughing when Edward removed Victoria's head from her body. He whispered over to me- "Why am I the only one who finds this hilarious?" Obviously, you can tell he never read the Twilight series. :)
Overall- it was a wonderful evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home